Monday, January 19, 2009

School

Well, I'm fully into my semester now and things are actually going pretty good. I'm taking 18 credits this semester, which I've never been brave enough to do. But it looks like I'm going to be okay. I figured out that next semester will for sure be my last semester and then I will have my internship left and I will be graduated!! I'm so excited! But I'm a little bit scared too because I have no idea what post-college life will bring. But I am viewing it as my time to take a big adventure. Maybe I'll go somewhere exotic and work there for a while! But as for now, I'm just trying to focus on school here and now.

4 comments:

Stefanie Sayre said...

you are so brave! Man since we met our freshman year, you have grown so much. I wish I can be like you. Good luck with your classes! And don't worry, past college life isn't that bad!

Brooke said...

Congrats!!! That is great that you are almost done. It is hard to keep up with that many credits, but you can do it. I had to do it my last two semesters, so I know your pain. Good Luck!

Shauna said...

I didn't know you had a blog! That's exciting you are almost done with school...yay. Post-college life is great!!...you will love it!

Ami said...

I love you. Good luck with your classes. You got this!!!! :o) Miss you tons!!