Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Why did I pick Sociology??

My minor is sociology and I'm taking 4 soc classes this semester. One thing....I HATE THE WAY THESE TEACHERS GRADE!! I'm so frustrated with all the times when I think I've done really good on an assignment and gave it my all just to get it back and have them tell me it's not good enough. What do these people want!?? I can't figure it out and I feel like no matter how hard I try it's never going to be enough for them. grrrrr!!! (that's me growling...)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stupid teachers! Thanks for coming over and visiting the other day! It was nice to talk to someone who actually talks back (travis just stares at me with a look like 'i really dont care mom)

KP said...

oh my gosh i had NO IDEA you had a blog! i miss my twin.
i am sorry to hear bout your dumb sociology classes. that's gay.
good luck with everything :)