| Today was the first day I have had off in 12 days. I am exhausted!! Between the Renaissance Festival with my special events job and homecomings at the flower shop I had to work a handful of 12+ hour work days. Beside the fact that I woke up at 6:30 this morning in a panic just sure I had to be getting up for something, I quickly realized I don't have anything and I then was able to sleep until about 11. Then I went to church and came home and slept some more! Here's some of the things I've experienced in the past couple of weeks... |
 |
2 comments:
That is a LOT of work, but I bet you are swimming in the dough! Plus what FUN jobs you have!
you workaholic. You need to take some vacation time and see me and Josie! Looks like you had fun though! miss you!
Post a Comment