Saturday, December 18, 2010
Day 3
Tonight will be my third day working 2 jobs in one day. I really thought I could handle it and I still do. BUT I am sooo ridiculously tired!! I am determined to not let it affect me while I'm at work and make sure I'm always on the top of my game. I'm a little skeptical.... I hope I can keep up with it all. So far the zipline has been fun. Every night there's been something interesting. Day one: some nice homeless lady came in to the office and talked to me for a while. She told me I need to be a cocktail waitress haha! Day 2: some local off duty cops were out for someone's birthday and made me pose with them for pictures and kept going on about how they're on true tv on something like Las Vegas jailhouse. One guy even stood there for like 10 minutes trying to find something on his phone to prove to me they were on tv. Truthfully, I didn't care. Wonder what will happen tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment