Monday, May 24, 2010

Woops, long time huh?

Wow! I just now realized my last post was December 1st... yea not too good at this thing. Anyways, what's new in my life? Well probably the first thing I think of is that I am on a diet. To this day I have lost 16 pounds since May 3rd. It's fantastic! I only eat 500 calories a day and actually am not hungry most of the time. I do however greatly miss Dr. Pepper, french toast, and sandwiches. I only have one more week of the 500 calories and then its just maintaining the weight- and hopefully losing more!:) I've been really involved with the young women and last week we did a trek and I got to go. It was really fun! Much better experience than when I went when I was a young woman. It's kind of funny though that I blend in so well with the yw. I feel a little weird because I don't feel old enough to be a leader so I much prefer to hang out with the girls to the leaders. So I have to remind myself that I am actually a leader and not one of the girls:). Well, that's all for now, gotta run! I'll write more soon! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

tacy said...

500 calories a day??!?!?! That isn't enough to keep you moving!
You are in young womans?! I am in primary and i think I prefer primary. One of the girls here who just graduated from high school on Sunday and turned 18 a week ago is the new 1st counselor in the young womens presidency. I don't think I could do that.
Good to hear about your life!!